1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock, Mountain Colors Bearfoot,
Mountain Colors Weavers’ Wool
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Home-made Cloth Wrap
3. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
Many years…………intermediate knitter
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
5. What’s your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Citrus scents. I love the Mandarin Orange from Bath and Body
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
Smocking, Crosstitch, Hardanger, Needlepoint
I’m not a spinner (yet).
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Celtic, Classical, Country, Christian
9. What’s your favorite color? Or–do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can’t stand?
My color palette is autumn. I love teals, purples and corals
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Married empty nester with a 6-lb Teacup Poodle
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Scarves and mittens
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks, socks and socks
13. What are you knitting right now?
two pairs of socks, dishcloth, Irish Hiking Scarf and golf club
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Addi Turbo circulars (would like to add size 10 & size 13 24″)
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
17. How did you learn to knit?
Best friend’s grandmother
18. How old is your oldest UFO?
19. What is your favorite holiday?
Valentine’s Day (I love all the pink, reds and hearts)
20. Is there anything that you collect?
Kaleidoscopes, Lantern Moon needles, bookmarks,
stitch markers, fun 3-ring binders, recipe cards(3×5),
‘bear’ things (I live in a log cabin in the mtns)
21. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?
Felted Knits by Beverly Galeskas
Felted Clog Pattern by FiberTrends (I think)
Noro Kureyon yarn
Socks That Rock yarn
Crystal Palace cotton Chenille yarn
What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
none (but love the Interweave Knits magazine)
22. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn?
Dyeing sock yarn
23. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes. I wear a size 8 (9.76″ long)
24. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)