I honestly do not know where the time has gone. The funny thing is that you don’t feel older on the inside.
So, are you as old as dirt? If you can pass this quiz then you are!
1. The TV series Peter Gunn debuted in 1958. Craig Stevens played Peter Gunn, “the guy who was tough enough to win over the mob, the cops, and the critics.” Who played the role of Edie Hart, the sultry blonde Peter could not resist?
2.Dum da Dum dum. Dragnet! “This is the City!” What was Sergeant Joe Friday’s badge number?
3. Cagney and Lacey led the way into women in law enforcement. What were the first names of these wonderfully complex detectives?
4. Starsky and Hutch were two of the coolest undercover cops in town. They joined forces to solve the toughest cases, battling the hard-nosed Captain Dobey to fight crime in their own unconventional way. With the assistance of the irrepressibly hip Huggy Bear, they got the bad guys, every time. What were the names of the actors in this fast-paced series?
5. Mannix was a popular TV show that aired from 1967 to 1973. Who was the show’s star and who played Mannix’s secretary, a policeman’s widow, fondly known as “The Queen of the Background Check?”
6. Beretta, a show about an undercover cop, aired in the 1970s. The star was Robert Blake, who is still making news today. What was the name of Beretta’s bird?
7. Can you name three actors who have played Detective Andy Sipowicz’s partner on the long-running show NYPD Blue?
8. The Rockford Files ran from September 1974 to July 1980. Can you name three of the show’s stars?
9. Robert Wagner starred in three TV series. One of them co-starred Stephanie Powers. Can you name the series, in which Wagner and Powers played husband and wife sleuths?10. In the series Remington Steele, who played Remington, and who played Laura Holt?as the time gone?
If you knew all the answers to these questions, then I hereby award you:
If you knew “some” of the answers, you don’t get the award this year, but soon……
If you hade no clue about these questions other than the recent re-makes of some of these movies/shows, then ENJOY your current age………….the dirt age will creep up on you sooner than you think it will.